Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

discussing match times.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boon

discussing match times. Empty
PostSubject: discussing match times.   discussing match times. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Boon here from the 187th infanterie.

Just wanted to bring to the attention of having matches set for an agreed time between clans/units in a battle. All units will have 1 week to decide when and where to play and then they take it from there.

I think this idea would work best for everyone and we would have battles on a larger scale with more people showing up.

What do others think?
Back to top Go down
razyl_daz

razyl_daz

PostSubject: Re: discussing match times.   discussing match times. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:56 pm

would just like to revive this topic because i think this is a very important topic to discuss for the better of T.O.C
Back to top Go down
Pavel Volodnikov
Army Group Commander
Pavel Volodnikov

PostSubject: Re: discussing match times.   discussing match times. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:22 pm

Isn't this how it already is?
Back to top Go down
http://www.invasionx.com/193
LSchroll

LSchroll

PostSubject: Re: discussing match times.   discussing match times. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:35 pm

Yes, which leaves me rather confused as to why people think it's not.
Back to top Go down
http://12sshj.clanservers.com
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

PostSubject: Re: discussing match times.   discussing match times. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:52 am

if you guys go to the war ministry and view any of the battles posts (i.e. 'Battle of Finland- mannikalla' topic) you will see this information is provided to both sides by me.

I know the South v Sud amtch this past week had some trouble because metal and i were gone for different reasons and the map was switched on you guys 5 days before the match, but this shouldnt be an issue in the future. Just a lil bad luck was all it was.

The admins now have a list of servers belonging to everyone here and we will be choosing the host for matches (or at least asking) way before the match itself takes place.
Back to top Go down
razyl_daz

razyl_daz

PostSubject: Re: discussing match times.   discussing match times. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:45 pm

This cant be how T.O.C has been doing it because our last match was scheduled for 3:00 EST on sunday last week. It was scheduled for us, we didnt agree on the time. So dont tell me that is how T.O.C has been doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: discussing match times.   discussing match times. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

discussing match times.
Page 1 of 1