Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle of Latvia (September 41)

Go down 
+6
Aleksandr Sokolov
{16.Kp}Hptm.Adler
Matvei Staroi
Ernst Hoffmann
Pavel Volodnikov
Friedrich Werner
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ivan Kovas

Ivan Kovas

Battle of Latvia (September 41) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Latvia (September 41)   Battle of Latvia (September 41) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:24 pm

I messaged a bunch of people via steam chat but no one gave me a reply, but then again it seems that we are not welcomed so I guess it's better that we didn't play. It's clear that there is bitter taste left in the mouths of some of the Russians after the practice last week.
Back to top Go down
Pavel Volodnikov
Army Group Commander
Pavel Volodnikov

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Latvia (September 41)   Battle of Latvia (September 41) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Ivan Kovas wrote:
I messaged a bunch of people via steam chat but no one gave me a reply, but then again it seems that we are not welcomed so I guess it's better that we didn't play. It's clear that there is bitter taste left in the mouths of some of the Russians after the practice last week.

Who did you message?
Back to top Go down
http://www.invasionx.com/193
Matvei Staroi

Matvei Staroi

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Latvia (September 41)   Battle of Latvia (September 41) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:48 pm

The Steam browser won't let me message people. I can only message people in the same groups that I am through the friendlist, but I am not in whatever group you are in. Is it the Panzerdivisoona?
Back to top Go down
http://www.invasionx.com
Ivan Kovas

Ivan Kovas

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Latvia (September 41)   Battle of Latvia (September 41) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:55 pm

I messaged Station, Werner Jugnmann and you Volodnikov along with a few others. I'm not trying to blame anyone for the events that took place but I find it balls to switch to allies, which me personally have no problem in doing but then not have a chance to take part in the campaign and earn some respect.
Back to top Go down
Matvei Staroi

Matvei Staroi

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Latvia (September 41)   Battle of Latvia (September 41) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:16 pm

I never recieved any messages from you on Steam, nor did Volodnikov. I'm not sure about Jungmann.

Are you in the ToC steamgroup?
Back to top Go down
Ivan Kovas

Ivan Kovas

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Latvia (September 41)   Battle of Latvia (September 41) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:39 pm

I am not in the ToC steam group so I'm assuming that's perhaps why the messages never were received, steam chat never gave me an error message or anything so I assumed all went through fine. I shall join the group now as to help prevent further incidents like this from happening, I'll also give word to the rest of the group to do the same if they haven't already.
Back to top Go down
Matvei Staroi

Matvei Staroi

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Latvia (September 41)   Battle of Latvia (September 41) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Join the steam group. Like I said, I can't send messages to anyone from the web pages, only people on my friendlist (members in groups that I am in are in my friendslist automatically), so that was probably the problem.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Orlov

Dmitri Orlov

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Latvia (September 41)   Battle of Latvia (September 41) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:09 am

It seems this was all a communication problem, I would advise you to ask your leader for Staroi's and Volodnikov's xfire, so we can have better communication in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.invasionx.com/193
Werner Jungmann

Werner Jungmann

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Latvia (September 41)   Battle of Latvia (September 41) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:09 am

Ivan Kovas wrote:
I messaged Station, Werner Jugnmann and you Volodnikov along with a few others. I'm not trying to blame anyone for the events that took place but I find it balls to switch to allies, which me personally have no problem in doing but then not have a chance to take part in the campaign and earn some respect.

I didn't get any messages from you, or anyone at all, during or before that match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Latvia (September 41)   Battle of Latvia (September 41) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of Latvia (September 41)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: War Ministry :: Eastern Front Campaign-
Jump to: