Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werner, one question.

Go down 
+9
Werner Jungmann
LSchroll
TChristie
|GD|Kessler
Gerhard Schmidt
Friedrich Werner
Günter Severloh
Metalbourne
{1.SS}Salz
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

Werner, one question. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werner, one question.   Werner, one question. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:34 am

great let us move on. The PzdF axis group will also be placed in south (but probably not until next battle) so Sud's numbers wont be an issue.

South vs Sud expect your battle info to be released today on Eastern Front Forum
Back to top Go down
Metalbourne
Admin
Metalbourne

PostSubject: Re: Werner, one question.   Werner, one question. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:53 am

Thank you, all i asked for was if the rumors were true, about the 1stSS leaving. I didn't want it to turn into all this. Also, Werner is right, we both make the decisions for the campaign. When one has a Idea and the other one agrees to it, we put it up for a vote. We then go off what the MAJORITY votes. So to say this campaign is ran by only one man is BS. It is mostly ran by Werner and I, but it's also ran by everyone here. My unit is still testing so I can't say what we think of the AB mod, but I know the 1stSS feels about the mod.

Please try to refrain from talking badly and using foul language against another unit, that will only end badly and only reflects badly upon your own unit.
Back to top Go down
https://theatreofconflict.forumotion.com
Werner Jungmann

Werner Jungmann

PostSubject: Re: Werner, one question.   Werner, one question. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:45 am

Uh, arn't the Italians/DAK on the offensive in North Africa Werner? Since the last battle got postponed?

Anyways, glad to see things are getting worked out here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

PostSubject: Re: Werner, one question.   Werner, one question. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:32 am

no you would have had an offensive last turn but that got screwd up a bit.... I want to keep axis turns and allied turns united, not part axis fight this turn and part defend... would get to complicated. i know axis got a little short changed here but i think its better to have at least 1 match opposed to none and waiting another turn.
Back to top Go down
Werner Jungmann

Werner Jungmann

PostSubject: Re: Werner, one question.   Werner, one question. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:18 am

I think we have been short-changed alot. We haven't gotten a single attack in, none of it our fault.

I think the best is to have the North African Theatre suspended until a reliable server is found and confirmed.

Last edited by Werner Jungmann on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
razyl_daz

razyl_daz

PostSubject: Re: Werner, one question.   Werner, one question. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:48 am

we had to wait 2 weeks (1 more still) between matches and you want to suspend TOC so we can find a bigger server? Judging by Sud vs South's previous matches, we havnt even been able to host more than 25 players in 1 match. No need to suspend TOC.
Back to top Go down
Werner Jungmann

Werner Jungmann

PostSubject: Re: Werner, one question.   Werner, one question. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:53 am

Huh?

I'm just saying we should suspend the North African Theatre until we can confirm a reliable server for it. I wasn't saying suspend the whole ToC campaign.
Back to top Go down
razyl_daz

razyl_daz

PostSubject: Re: Werner, one question.   Werner, one question. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:54 am

right then.

my mistake.
Back to top Go down
Werner Jungmann

Werner Jungmann

PostSubject: Re: Werner, one question.   Werner, one question. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:56 am

Yeah, sorry.

I edited my earlier post to make it more clear.
Back to top Go down
Michael Steiner

Michael Steiner

PostSubject: Re: Werner, one question.   Werner, one question. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:59 pm

LMAO out of all these post my gets removed?

to funny lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Metalbourne
Admin
Metalbourne

PostSubject: Re: Werner, one question.   Werner, one question. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:37 pm

We are securing a bigger MN server now, actually a 50 slot server thanks to the PzDF.
Back to top Go down
https://theatreofconflict.forumotion.com
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

PostSubject: Re: Werner, one question.   Werner, one question. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:50 am

Georg and Schreiner I thank you for your comments and yours too steiner but I decided to delte anything pertaining to this continuous argument which I stated ended with my large, previous comment.

I need the African Commanders to deal this out amongst themselves. Talk with one another and come up with a schedule or a way in which both sidesget a fair chance at kicking ass on the offensive. Then let me know whats up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werner, one question.   Werner, one question. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werner, one question.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2