Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Battle Orders are Done

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

How Battle Orders are Done Empty
PostSubject: How Battle Orders are Done   How Battle Orders are Done I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:21 pm

The following is how the battle orders system is done by the commanders and the admins just so everyone is clear... Any questions just give me a pm.

The Attacking side sends their respective admins (Axis= Werner, Allies= Metal) the following Information:
1) Where are you Attacking this Turn?
2) What unit(s) from your AG are Attacking?
3) How many personnel will you be using (Infantrie # (# Snipers) and Tankers #) ?
4) What vehicles are you using and how many?
5) Will you be using Artillery; If Yes then how many Barrages do you want allocated for the match?

Using the equipment/ personnel rosters and Campaign Map to get the information you need.

When this information is given to the Attacking side's Admin, the Admin will give his information to the Defending side's Admin. He in turn tells his AG Commanders 1 thing and 1 thing only:

1) Map the Match will be played on.

The Defending side will reply with basically the same information the Attacking side had to give.
1) What unit(s) from your AG is Defending?
2) How many personnel will you be using (Infantrie # (# Snipers) and Tankers #) ?
3) What vehicles are you using and how many?
4) Will you be using Artillery; If Yes then how many Barrages do you want allocated for the match?

Note: If the Defending side chooses not to use the maximum number of personnel for the match that it is allowed (i.e. 40 p.server= 20), the Attacking side is given the option to fill those empty slots with a few more personnel. I.E. If the Axis are attacking with a starting number of 20 guys, but the Russians decide to only use 15 guys for the match, the Axis can then bring 25 guys instead of the initial 20. Those extra men can only be infantry however and no extras of anything else can be included in this special ruling.

As soon as these details are clear the server modder/admin will be given the details he needs in order to get the map prepped. For this reason the above information must be all in, in 1 weeks time. As each turn is 2 real weeks long, this will allow for both sides the time needed to begin practicing as well as for the modder to get the final map ready for the next weekend's battle.

A vague amount of information will be given to each side in the "News from the Front" Forum. Both side's AG Commanders can work out any special rules for the match you intend to obey, i.e. changing the capzone procedure for the map.
Back to top Go down

How Battle Orders are Done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Theatre of Conflict :: Rules of the T.O.C.-
Jump to: