Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PzDF Welcomed, New Servers coming...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Metalbourne
Admin
Metalbourne

PzDF Welcomed, New Servers coming... Empty
PostSubject: PzDF Welcomed, New Servers coming...   PzDF Welcomed, New Servers coming... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:00 pm

Our friends at PzDF have offered for us to use their servers (50 slot each) for RO/MN/DH/CC. The only issue is that they are based in Germany and makes our U.S. pings in the 100's, but this is worth having servers for this campaign.

Also, PzDF will be splitting into 2 units, 1 Allied and the other Axis with 15 members on each side. So this is a great comprimise on adding new Allied units.
Back to top Go down
https://theatreofconflict.forumotion.com
Werner Jungmann

Werner Jungmann

PostSubject: Re: PzDF Welcomed, New Servers coming...   PzDF Welcomed, New Servers coming... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:47 pm

Why not just have the whole unit be Allied? I thought we had put a closure on letting new Axis units into the campaign?

We have too many as it is at the moment..... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Matvei Staroi

Matvei Staroi

PostSubject: Re: PzDF Welcomed, New Servers coming...   PzDF Welcomed, New Servers coming... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:09 pm

Welcome! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.invasionx.com
Ritter

Ritter

PostSubject: Re: PzDF Welcomed, New Servers coming...   PzDF Welcomed, New Servers coming... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:04 am

I agree with Jungmann, it doesnt make sense to fight both as allied and axis, they should just pick a side and stick with it.
And as allied/Ruski, they can be guaranteed battle near every turn.
Back to top Go down
Metalbourne
Admin
Metalbourne

PostSubject: Re: PzDF Welcomed, New Servers coming...   PzDF Welcomed, New Servers coming... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:59 am

I understand, but they truly wanted to join as a pure Axis unit since they are German, it's understandable. This was the best comprimise that we reached and any unit that can contribute to the Allied effort is better then none. They will have 2 seperate leaders, 1 for the Allies and 1 for the Axis.
Back to top Go down
https://theatreofconflict.forumotion.com
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

PostSubject: Re: PzDF Welcomed, New Servers coming...   PzDF Welcomed, New Servers coming... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:05 am

welcome!
I suggest the Allied section of the PzDf join AG North and HG Sud or MItte for the Axis (So as not to place the two pzdf units 1 versus the other)

Thank you for offering your servers and look forward to playing, talking and working with you in he fututre.

vr,
Friedrich Werner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PzDF Welcomed, New Servers coming...   PzDF Welcomed, New Servers coming... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PzDF Welcomed, New Servers coming...
Page 1 of 1