Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current Voting for Turn 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

Current Voting for Turn 4 Empty
PostSubject: Current Voting for Turn 4   Current Voting for Turn 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:27 am

Soldiers in T.O.C.,
Just so evryone knows, The counting of the votes for all 4 poll topics will be done on Thursday night of this week so make sure you guys are voting for what you want from this campaign!

Results will be offically posted in this topic by Friday. The results of each vote will take effect in the next round of fighting when the Allies attack in Turn 4 (October 41)

Thanks for your time,
T.O.C. Management
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

Current Voting for Turn 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Voting for Turn 4   Current Voting for Turn 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:48 am

A few more changes to the forum have been made... if anything color wise is "fucking" with your eyes please let me know and we'll give it a quick fix.

Speaking of a fix, Russian secret forums now have 3 seperate forums (1 for each AG) The German forums have used this to good effect but If there are any issues let me know.

T.O.C. Chronicles will be out soon.

Allied AG Commanders will all know shortly where they can attack and that info will be given to the axis once we have the russian info established.

MN... I want Schreiner and 8th Army Commander (Christie?) to discuss the map they want to play since Ive heard disgruntlement about the maps we have chosen. (my fault, i dont play mn haha) Once you have come up with a map choice let me know what you'll be using and all the usual informaiton.

Any problems, concerns or suggestions let me know,

Thank you for your time,
T.O.C. Management
Back to top Go down

Current Voting for Turn 4
Page 1 of 1