Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unit Bio's...

Go down 
+2
razyl_daz
Metalbourne
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Metalbourne
Admin
Metalbourne

Unit Bio's... Empty
PostSubject: Unit Bio's...   Unit Bio's... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:19 pm

For each unit in the T.O.C., could you please write a small paragraph bio about your gaming unit, alon with,

1. What unit do you represent (Name every unit you play in game and what front you play that unit. Example: 3rd Armored Division on Western Front/ 3rd Tank Guards Division on the Eastern Front).

2. What Army Group do you play for (Example: Army Group South Stavka)

3. Battle Wins to date in the campaign: (Example: 1)

I need this for the new site. Each unit will have a "Bio Page" along with Victories and losses stats. It will also have a breakdown of every Army Group. So please post as soon as you can.

Thank you,

TOC STAFF
Back to top Go down
https://theatreofconflict.forumotion.com
razyl_daz

razyl_daz

Unit Bio's... Empty
PostSubject: 187th.   Unit Bio's... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:21 pm

We are a unit amongst the 87. Infanterie Division a.k.a "Green Heart" Division which is comprised of 4 regiments including us: the "187th grenadier (or infantry) regiment."

We fight for heeresgruppe sud (axis group south) in the eastern front campaign of T.O.C. Realistically speaking, we fought for the central and northern axis groups.

We have successfully fought in 2 battles with the 1.SS (now retired) out of 3.
Back to top Go down
Metalbourne
Admin
Metalbourne

Unit Bio's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Bio's...   Unit Bio's... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:40 pm

Thank you, I will add it to the new website. Those that don't get me your unit bio's by this Friday will have to go by my default bio page. That's where I try to find info on your website about your unit and place it on the bio page.
Back to top Go down
https://theatreofconflict.forumotion.com
{16.Kp}Hptm.Adler
Unit Commander
{16.Kp}Hptm.Adler

Unit Bio's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Bio's...   Unit Bio's... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:40 am

16.Kompanie Fallschirmjägers

A. We represent the following units within TOC;

1. Ost Front - Tag is - FJR.2

2. Afrika (DAK) - 1.Kp/Btl.Kroh/Fallschirmjäger-Brigade Ramcke , Tag is {R}

3. *West Front - 16.kp/FJR.6 , Tag is {16.Kp}

* We mainly represent 16 Kompanie/FJR.6, but for TOC we have assumed the above identities

B. We are assigned to Armee Gruppe Nord and fight alongside 2.SS

C. As a infantry unit we have been engaged in 2 battles (combined arms, Armee Gruppe Nord ), both engaments were wins.

Unit Size: 8
Unit Type: Infantry
Unit TeamSpeak: Yes / IP- 66.55.131.26:8793 (Password - Stendal)
Server: Basic RO
Server IP:208.167.245.101:7757
Server Size:32
Email- 16.fjr.6@cox.net

Open recruiting, no age limit or experience requirements
Membership - North America and EU
Languages spoken -English,German,Flemish,Finnish,Swedish

Last edited by {16.Kp}Hptm.Adler on Sun May 03, 2009 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/16kp-fjr6/
Lorenz Georg

Unit Bio's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Bio's...   Unit Bio's... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:02 am

If languages spoken are to be included, the 187th has members capable of speaking English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, and Arabic.
Back to top Go down
[169]-Yaroslav

Unit Bio's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Bio's...   Unit Bio's... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:28 pm

We represent the following unit within TOC;

169th Tank Brigade

Our Tag is - [169]

We are assigned to STAVKA Army Group North.

The main core of our force is the Tank Platoons, we do however maintain a tankrider infantry platoon.

Unit Size: 27-30
Unit Type: Tank with Infantry support
Unit TeamSpeak: Yes / IP- 208.100.52.74:8770 (Password - Mario)
Website: http://www.wix.com/169thTankBrigade/169th-Tank-Brigade
Forums: http://169thtankbrigade.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Server: Basic RO
Server IP: 68.232.162.34
Server Size:32
Email- jac88wi@yahoo.com

Open recruiting, no experience requirements, if you are under 16 then you will be interviewed by two of our officers.
Membership - North America, South America and EU
Languages spoken -English,Italian,Spanish,Portuguese,French, and Norwegian.
Back to top Go down
razyl_daz

razyl_daz

Unit Bio's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Bio's...   Unit Bio's... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Yeah Bourne, i only responded to what you asked for but if you are happy to include all this other stuff then i would like to complete our bio page:

Unit Size: 18 (currently 10 active).
Unit Type: Primarily Infantry with tank detachment.
Communications: Ventrilo - IP = vent20.gameservers.com, port = 4218, (pw = 187th)
Website&Forum: www.187th.net
RO server: 8.12.22.251:7757 (25 slot)
E-mail: See Gunter via forum. (Steam Friend- Günter Severloh)

Recruitment: Open trial with training provided. 18+ with exceptions
Nationalitys: U.S.A, Canadian, Brazilian, Danish, Honduran, and Australian.
Languages: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, and Arabic. (thanks sarge)
Back to top Go down
Ernst Hoffmann
Army Group Commander
Ernst Hoffmann

Unit Bio's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Bio's...   Unit Bio's... I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:19 am

SS-Panzergrenadier-Division “Das Reich” is a German realism unit that portrays the fighting men of both SS-Panzergrenadier-Regiment “Deutschland” and SS-Panzer-Regiment “Das Reich” our player base in mainly located in Europe and North America. We strive to use the most realistic period tactics from German training manuals from the period.

Portrayal.:SS-Panzergrenadier-Division “Das Reich” we portray this division on both eastern and western fronts.
Army Group.:Heersgruppe Nord.
Wins/Loses.:Four battles fought and four battles won.
Unit Size: Infantry.:15 (5 LOA) Tankers.: 12
Unit Type: Mixed infantry and amour
Communications: (Ventrilo) IP.: vent4.gameservers.com : 4730 Password.: 21867D
Website&Forum: http://forum.deutschesoldaten.org/index.php
RO server: 40 Slots

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAR's (After Action Reports)

SS-Division “Das Reich” - 09:30 on 26. October 1941

Infanterie of the 1./SS-Regt “D” and armoured elements of the SS-Pz.Regt “D” in conjuncture with 16./FJR.2 repulsed a large Russian armoured thrust outside the village of Elnya with heavy casualties to the attacker in both men and machine. The Russian force that of the 169th Tank Brigade made a strong thrust on the divisions left flank and succeeded in penetrating the series of combat outpost ahead of the main battle line. Their advance was halted and their armour destroyed by the infanterie anti-tank teams and panzers of the armoured regiment.

Prisoners and materiel captured:
3 submachine-guns, rifles, 2 Russian tanks of a previous unknown design.

Casualties on 15.7.:
SS-Regt “D” .: Killed - 6 Uffz and men
SS-Pz.Regt 2 .: Killed - 6 Uffz and men

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SS-Division “Das Reich” - 09:00 on 29. September 1941

Infanterie assault groups of the 1./SS-Regt “D” supported by elements of 1./SS-Pz.Rgt.2 enveloped strong soviet forces inside the village of Ogeldow. With the objective of smashing the soviet forces inside the village and pushing onwards down the Ogeldow-Balvi road. The assault groups succeeded in enveloping the soviet forces and clearing the pocket.

2 prisoners, 1 machine-guns, 1 anti-tank rifles, 3 submachine-guns

Casualties on 29.4.:
SS-Regt “D” .:Wounded - 1 Uffz and men
SS-Pz.Regt 2 .:Killed - 2 Uffz and men

SS-Division “Das Reich” - 08:00 on 8. August 1941

Infanterie of the 1./SS-Regt “D” repulsed spirited Russian counter attacks with heavy casualties to the attacker. Supported by armour and infanterie the Russians endeavoured to probe and penetrate the companies forwards positions around the ridge line (grid sectors 8a). However the companies fluid defence dissipated the Russian attacks. Enemy armour was knocked out by Panzerbüchse as elements of the Panzerjäger Abteilung were not yet in position.

1 machine-guns, 3 submachine-guns

Casualties on 15.7.:
SS-Regt “D” .: Killed - 2 Uffz and men

SS-Division “Das Reich” - 11:00 on 15. July 1941

Infanterie assault groups of the 1./SS-Regt “D” supported by elements of 1./SS-Pz.Rgt.2 penetrated strong soviet defensive lines around the village of Berezina. With the objective of capturing a bridge across the river to the east of the village. The assault groups succeeded in breaking through the soviet lines on there northern most flank and encircled soviet infantry in a trench system around the collective farm.

30 prisoners, including 10 deserters, 2 anti-tank guns, 1 machine-guns, 1 anti-tank rifles, 3 submachine-guns, 2 tractors

Casualties on 15.7.:
SS-Regt “D” .: Killed - 4 Uffz and men
......................:Wounded - 4 Uffz and men

SS-Pz.Regt 2 .:Killed - 5 Uffz and men

Regards
SS-Oberscharführer u. Zugführer, Ernst Hoffmann
Back to top Go down
http://forum.deutschesoldaten.org/index.php
Sponsored content

Unit Bio's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Bio's...   Unit Bio's... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down