Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio

Go down 
+4
Eugen Reinhard
TChristie
Pavel Volodnikov
Wilhelm Stahlschmiedt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wilhelm Stahlschmiedt

Wilhelm Stahlschmiedt

Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio Empty
PostSubject: Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio   Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:46 pm

Here is something that this campaign suffers from: a gross unbalance in manpower. I don't think it'll be so difficult to rectify.

(*DISCLAIMER* I AM NOT SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF THE 2.SS OR AXIS TEAM)

1. Ban all new clans and realism from playing on the Axis team until we reach a fair manpower equilibrium.
2. Ban all individual signups on Axis until we reach a fair manpower equilibrium; simultaneously enforcing all individual signups to signup as Allied.
3. Disband the 250. Infanterie Division and conscript all of their troops into the Allied Partisan and Colonial troops organizations. (They can return to the Axis cause if they wish when the sides are more balanced)
4. Politely ask Toma's Finnish unit to go back to the Allied side because they are not cooperating well with some of the other Axis units and we all know that Toma prefers playing Allied anyways pirat .
5. Kick up the Allied individual recruitment drive by perhaps making some photoshop propaganda on the RO forums calling for even more peseants to defend the motherland.
6. Encourage some clans/gaming organizations to form units to fight in the campaign as.
Back to top Go down
Pavel Volodnikov
Army Group Commander
Pavel Volodnikov

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio   Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:53 pm

I definitely agree with most of the ideas, however I don't mean to sound pretentious or elitist, but in addition to individuals we also need men willing to join our unit. Without more men in our organization, our existance and capability as an Allied fighting force is non-existant and therefore pointless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.invasionx.com/193
TChristie

TChristie

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio   Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:39 pm

Joining the allies ey. Well im waiting until the end of the vote within my unit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.invasionx.com
Eugen Reinhard

Eugen Reinhard

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio   Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:37 am

Tomi Pettinen wrote:
Joining the allies ey. Well im waiting until the end of the vote within my unit.

I'm sure they will vote the right thing ... It is best for both side if you go soviet .
Back to top Go down
Metalbourne
Admin
Metalbourne

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio   Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:58 am

I agree, until I get everything loaded up onto my computer again, can someone make a recruitment ad for the allies? We need at least 1 or 2 more decent size Allied units to help us out. SHD is falling under the problems now of playing in every AG. We can do it, but the issue is now is practice. We get spread thin and have to learn several maps compared to our Axis counterpart that only has to learn 1 map at a time. Plus we do still play in the league every week.
Back to top Go down
https://theatreofconflict.forumotion.com
{SHD}Kimball

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio   Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:33 pm

I asked TWB to join us but they said they coundn't. Any other clans you guys know of that would be interested in joining?
Back to top Go down
LSchroll

LSchroll

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio   Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Tomi Pettinen wrote:

Form a Soviet Mechanized corps! I'd very much enjoy doing battle with a truly dedicated adversary such as yourself!
Back to top Go down
http://12sshj.clanservers.com
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio   Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:31 am

yea i can't give shd enough credit for upto 4 matches every turn haha. That's insane.

I'd love the finns to go russian... make my life a lot easier and im sure the ruskies would welcome more eager peasants.

i'm disbanding the 250th, funny enough although a bunch of guys joined this forum to play axis in the camaapign, only 1 guy joined the 250th and he is never around.

i'll be getting the map loadout out tonight (before the campaign map is done) so germans can pick the map they want asap. next weekend is a off-weekend so if we know the maps, everyone will get 1 good practice in.

get more units!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio   Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixing the Axis:Allied manpower ratio
Page 1 of 1