Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Binoc Sniping

Go down 
+11
Werner Jungmann
{1.SS}Behncke
Klaus_Granheim
Friedrich Werner
Ritter
LSchroll
Dreek
Metalbourne
HStrauss
bswearer
TChristie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erich Luden

Binoc Sniping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binoc Sniping   Binoc Sniping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:25 pm

NO using Bino's as a spotter was what was done, with the spotter directing fire in a similar fashon to the mortar spotter in CC, Bino sniping with a PTRD is extreamly difficult (I read the post and tried it in pratcise mode) and I recon that to master it would take a great deal of effort and the pay offs would not realy be worth the effort. I agree that it should not be acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

PostSubject: Re: Binoc Sniping   Binoc Sniping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:46 pm

give the russian an AT class which has a ptrd, pistol and 2 grenades.
Then russians, if you want, in matches request the map modder puts in 2 officers instead of 1. so 1 officer can go with the ptrd man.

End of discussion... no binos for ptrd class.
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

PostSubject: Re: Binoc Sniping   Binoc Sniping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:59 pm

Update to TOC ruling!!!

Germans may use PTRD rifles because in early WWII they had at rifles like everyother army of that day in age.

Rules on PTRDs for any side... You can have a max of 2 ingame and that class can't have binoculars.

please don't give officer classes ptrd weapons in the beginning of the match to take advantage of his bino equipment... a little honesty on this subject will show that we're all mature.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Binoc Sniping   Binoc Sniping - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Binoc Sniping
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Ideas?-
Jump to: