Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)

Go down 
+9
{1.SS}Salz
{1.SS}Gottenberg
razyl_daz
{SHD}ChugPug
{1.SS}Behncke
{SHD}Granat
Günter Severloh
Metalbourne
Friedrich Werner
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) Empty
PostSubject: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:37 pm

Heeresgruppe Sud is attacking Central Ukraine on 22nd March.
Time= TBD
Map= Ogledow
Equipment to follow at a later date
Back to top Go down
Metalbourne
Admin
Metalbourne

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:17 am

In the orthe rpost you have this attack taking place on the 15th? Is it this weekend?
Back to top Go down
https://theatreofconflict.forumotion.com
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:46 pm

yea that was a post made back in february... i decided that each turn would have a 1 weekend break between each turn to allow more time for preparing maps and allowing units a weekend to practice on their own.

sud vs south and dak vs 8th need to be fought by the 22nd
nord vs north and mitte vs south need to be fought by the 29th

The 15th (this sunday) has zero matches...

now south and sud unit commanders get the details down for this match asap so the map can be made
Details include:
#/ type of equipment
# personnel
specific unit classes
artillery barrages you want

not too hard, get it done right here on this thread so the map modder can see it all.

danke,
Werner
Back to top Go down
Günter Severloh
Army Group Commander
Günter Severloh

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:02 pm

ok werner some info for the map from Axis:

type of equipment
4 pz 3
2 Sdkfz 251's
10 Panzertruppen

10 infantry personel
.3 semirifles--2 antitank
.3 smg
.3 k98
.1 sniper rifle

1 artillery barrage
Back to top Go down
http://www.187th.net
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:50 pm

That's just the way I like to see information given to me...

2 questions however:

A) Shd has a 32 person server, but you have 20 guys marked down Gunter... Is there a 40 person server somewhere I dont know about being used by the southern fighters?

B) You mention artillery barrage, but I only see 3 smg's. Should 1 of those stosstruppes be a gruupenfuhrer instead?

C) When you say 2 anti-tank soldiers, what are they equipped with? Satchels? I notice you want them to carry g41's so just let us know.

Check the rules forum now to see what weapons are allowd incase there is any question...

Thanks again Gunter, now allies give me some info!
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Granat
Army Group Commander
{SHD}Granat

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:14 pm

2 KV1's
3 T34's
1 T60

Tankers = 12
Infratry = 4 ( 3 Engeneeirs [semi auto], Sniper, )

2 Arty calls
Back to top Go down
Günter Severloh
Army Group Commander
Günter Severloh

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Quote :
A) Shd has a 32 person server, but you have 20 guys marked down Gunter

Werner i marked down 20 guys, because both 1SS and 187th have issues with guys being around, i just wanted to have those positions availiable.

I know we wont fill those positions, but for the guys that can come then i wanted to make sure guys have the weapons they are good with.

Quote :
You mention artillery barrage, but I only see 3 smg's. Should 1 of those stosstruppes be a gruupenfuhrer instead?
ya sorry forgot to metion that make 1 gruppenfurher.

Quote :
When you say 2 anti-tank soldiers, what are they equipped with? Satchels? I notice you want them to carry g41's so just let us know.
ya obviously satchels is all we got for antitank.
for the semis, this is 41 so g41 would be most appropriate.

1 question for u when Russians have their 5 min to setup their defense they will have basically the whole map to use , like the farm and the hill ect., or is their specific positions that they can only setup at. I think its like the defalt map in RO that is correct right?

anything else let me know
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:53 pm

the map is stock RO and the Russians get 5 minutes to set-up anywhere, but they shouldn't be going past the farm or the hill objectives since that would be considered a) stupid and b) spawn camping.

Match will be on Sunday, 22nd March... What time?

The map modder will want to add a few radios on the map since there are none. (See list below)

Map Modder Information for This Match:

Map= Ogledow
Server= SHD
Time Limit= 300 minutes

~Axis~

~Axis~

Equipment:
- 5 Panzer III's
- 2 Sdkfz 251's
- 1 Artillery Barrage

Personnel:
- 5 panzerfuhrers (Tank commanders)
- 5 panzersoldaten (Regular tankers)
- 4 AT- Soldats (G41or Mp40 w/ Satchels, but no grenades)
- 1 Schutze (k98)
- 1 sniper (k98 scoped)

~Allies~

Equipment:
- 2 KV1's
- 3 T34's
- 1 T 60
- 2 Artillery Barrages

Personnel:
- 1 Sniper (Mosin nagant w/ scope)
- 3 Engineers (Svt 40 with satchels, but no grenades)

~Special~
Add 4 Radios: (IF there are radios at these locations already then leave them be)
- 1 in Ogledow
- 1 in the Farm
- 1 on the Hill
- 1 in the Axis Spawn

Remove
- Other tanks that get in your way
- pzfaust boxes if you want/ can

Any questions let me know... Map modder after you see this post reply here to let me know you have received this info.

Thank you,
The TOC Management

Last edited by Friedrich Werner on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Günter Severloh
Army Group Commander
Günter Severloh

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:04 pm

im editing the map, we made some adjustments to our equip list:

our equip now is:

~Axis~

Equipment:
- 5 Panzer III's
- 2 Sdkfz 251's
- 1 Artillery Barrage

Personnel:
- 2 AT- Soldats (G41 and Satchels but no grenades)
- 2 Stosstruppe (mp40 or mp41)
- 1 Schutze (k98)
- 1 sniper (k98 scoped)
Back to top Go down
{1.SS}Behncke

{1.SS}Behncke

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:13 pm

*deleted*

Last edited by {1.SS}Behncke on Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{SHD}Granat
Army Group Commander
{SHD}Granat

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:41 pm

I knew it was a bad idea of getting oposite side know what weapons we will use. Now they have different roster...
Back to top Go down
{SHD}ChugPug

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Time?
Granat are you handling the SHD server DL set-up?
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:18 pm

Ok what the hell guys... you can't make changes after another side has posted their information... I didn't think i had to say that was a fair rule but next time I'll mention every rule.

fix the map so the germans have what they first put down and is visile in my post.

No Discussion on this one.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Günter Severloh
Army Group Commander
Günter Severloh

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:46 pm

we didn't change our roster based on what they had, it was our orignial intent to have 5 pzrs, but the guys here cant make up their mind on what they want based on our plan, so we changed based on what we are going to do, i could care less about their roster, im not being dishonest.

I changed our roster based on what we are doing not what SHD has.

If u dont want the other side seeing what they have then have them post their shit in the allied gruppe forum. no one should be editing the map except TOC modders anyways, we wouldnt have this accusation problem.
Back to top Go down
razyl_daz

razyl_daz

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:27 pm

yea we may broke a rule about changing our roster after the enemy has posted theirs but you just made up a roster for us that wasnt even based off of what we had down. our initial intention was to have a sniper and you have taken that away from us Werner.

There should be a tab at the top of the site leading to "Rules" and the forums should be a little more organised and stuff should be posted in the correct sections of forum.
Back to top Go down
Günter Severloh
Army Group Commander
Günter Severloh

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Quote :
our initial intention was to have a sniper and you have taken that away from us Werner.
no he ddn't get ur facts straight, i talked with him on steam before thats how he got what he got. but we had 3or 4 different decisions and ended up changing, and the changes wern't based off of SHd list either. if u guys believe that then 187th is done, i wont be called a cheater or a lyer, we had enough hassle and bullshit since the beginning of this.

Werner u should know me that id never do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:52 pm

woah never called you guys liers and i hope you didn't think that for real. I just didn't want to see this happening and then hear one side start complaining (or possibly someone taking advantage of the situation)

I feel this is a better method where everyone sees because people can forumlate plans before the map comes out knowing what the enemy will have.
sorry about the sniper, idk how that got dropped off. I have reedited my post so the modder can make the map correctly.

we're all buds, so smile Smile
Back to top Go down
{1.SS}Gottenberg
Unit Commander
{1.SS}Gottenberg

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:21 pm

Günter Severloh wrote:
- 2 AT- Soldats

we're using four not two.
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:08 pm

edited main post... anything else?
Back to top Go down
Günter Severloh
Army Group Commander
Günter Severloh

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:33 pm

~Axis~

Equipment:
- 5 Panzer III's
- 2 Sdkfz 251's
- 1 Artillery Barrage

Personnel:
- 4 AT- Soldats (G41 and Satchels but no grenades)
- 1 squad leader
- 1 sniper (k98 scoped)

map has been edited and is completed since sunday,
Shd should have the map, if not let us know and well get u one.
Back to top Go down
Metalbourne
Admin
Metalbourne

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Yes, can ihave the map please. Also, we just got a 40 slot RO public server. So if I could get some help loading it up with maps, we could also use that server for the TOC. It was our old DH server now configured for RO. Could I have the map again please and any of the mods please. Should we still use our 32 slot server or our new 40 slot server?
Back to top Go down
{SHD}ChugPug

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:27 pm

Have I missed something, I don't see a match time...?
Back to top Go down
{1.SS}Behncke

{1.SS}Behncke

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:06 pm

http://rapidshare.com/files/211181413/OgledowTOC.rar.html

Here you are Granat. This should be the exact map you had dl'd before, in any case if it asks you to over write say yes, or delete the old version. Im sure you can figure it out. I deleted my previous post until we figured out our equipment list. Now that its all settled its back up.
Back to top Go down
Günter Severloh
Army Group Commander
Günter Severloh

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:23 pm

match time is 2pm central, 3pm east, Shd server
Back to top Go down
Metalbourne
Admin
Metalbourne

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:18 am

Granat will be retiring as commander of AG South. His contribution has been greatly appreaciated during this time, but his schooling must come first. I will be selecting a new AG Commander within SHD soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)   Battle of Central Ukraine (September41) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of Central Ukraine (September41)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next