Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This campaign

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wilhelm Stahlschmiedt

Wilhelm Stahlschmiedt

This campaign Empty
PostSubject: This campaign   This campaign I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:44 pm

I just wanted to thank Werner , Metalbourne, and the rest of the crew running this campaign for all of their hard work. It's time I think some of us recognized their efforts because running a campaign takes a lot of time, time from their own busy personal lives , yet they do it anyways. So far and in my opinion, this has been by far the best realism campaign in RO history (and I've been playing since the EFO, ORC, and NRC days). Mabye the axis to allied ratio is a bit unbalanced at the moment, but for all intensive purposes things are getting done and things are far more realistic than any of the other campaigns were.

Thanks and keep up the good work guys.
Back to top Go down
HStrauss
Unit Commander
HStrauss

This campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: This campaign   This campaign I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Yes great work guys! Also thanks to SHD, 193rd and All Axis brethren that participate!
Back to top Go down
http://12sshj.clanservers.com
Metalbourne
Admin
Metalbourne

This campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: This campaign   This campaign I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:54 am

Thank you guys. With all realism units under one "Roof", and a campaign catering to everyone, this was our goal from the beginning. I would like to thank all the units that stick by us, even when we hit some bumps along the way. I want to thank Ahab for the great job he does on the maps, and without Werner's help, there's no way I could've done this. Thank you everyone who's contributed and hopefully by mid-campaign, we get some of the issues ironed out and maybe another Allied unit.

Thank you,

Metal
Back to top Go down
https://theatreofconflict.forumotion.com
Johann Bauer

Johann Bauer

This campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: This campaign   This campaign I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:52 am

I want to thank myself for being such a good map editer!
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

This campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: This campaign   This campaign I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:17 pm

thanks for the shout out stahl... but in all honesty i'm doing this for myself more then anyone else... always wanted the big realism campaigns of the past that i missed out on and heard so much about.

As my boy metal said, give us a few more turns to get the major bumps smoothed out.

and yea thanks baurer and all the other map modders for getting shit done

ciao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: This campaign   This campaign I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This campaign
Page 1 of 1