Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle for Lithuania (July 41)

Go down 
+9
Smith
Werner Jungmann
Dmitri Orlov
Michael Steiner
Ernst Hoffmann
Andrej Matkovic
Matvei Staroi
Johann Bauer
Friedrich Werner
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

Battle for Lithuania (July 41) Empty
PostSubject: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Heeresgruppe Nord attacks Army Group North Stavka in Lithuania (Map berezina)

Changes have been made to the map and it can be downloaded on the 2nd SS Das Reich Realism Server.
Get to the server early on Sunday so we don't have to wait for people to dl the map after the amtch was supposed to start. it might be a fast download and it might not... Act accordingly!

Match Time: 1800 GMT, 1300 Eastern is start time. Again, don't be late... The sever will close at 10 after unless there needs to be an emergency change.

Before the match begins the Axis will stay in their spawn and the Allies will stay in theres... No roaming around the battlefield and shooting opponents. Leaders may not conduct recon.

When the admin restarts the map, the russians will be given 5 minutes to get ready for the german attack, while all germans remain in spawn. Russians may not set up their defences overlooking German spawn from outpost and Crossroad. When 5 minutes has passed the German leader will announce that the game has begun in text and by public chat. From there it is war Smile

Any questions let me know, or ask the opposing AG commander
Heeresgruppe Nord Commander: 2nd SS Oberscharfuhrer Ernst Hoffmann

Thanks and best of luck to both sides!

vr,
Friedrich Werner

Last edited by Friedrich Werner on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Johann Bauer

Johann Bauer

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:20 am

http://www.kmod.org//DarkestHour/RO-Berezina-TOC.rom
Download link for the map!

We do have fast download set up on the server but i mean if someone feels like downloading it from a site!
Back to top Go down
Matvei Staroi

Matvei Staroi

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:29 pm

It does not say in the rules that any capture point can be taken out of the stock order for the map. Is there a reason that the map was edited to allow this and it is not in the rules?
Back to top Go down
http://www.invasionx.com
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:37 pm

I told metal to inform you guys that this changed was made.

I appologize that this wasn't made public in this thread, but it was sent out and i was informed that everyone was aware.
Back to top Go down
Matvei Staroi

Matvei Staroi

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:44 pm

We ended up being bypassed instead of forcing a confrontation at our fortified position.

None of the -SiN- members showed up, my thanks to {SHD}'s few people that helped us out and our individuals did a very good job as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.invasionx.com
Andrej Matkovic

Andrej Matkovic

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:47 pm

Was a very fun scrimmage, to bad we only had 9 guys show. Great work to both teams!
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:58 pm

yea we came underprepared as well. Our tank leader reinhard and tankers zelich, wolfrik and even myself could nt make it due to unforseen events. I personnaly am pissed that I worked on this campaign for 2 fucking months and my school decides today to repair my internet servers for only 2 hours so both myself and my driver who goes to school with me couldnt man our 3rd tank. Concerning the map edit that i know was supposed to reach your ears, you guys can make map edits like that as well for your next match and hopefully if we get the information before next weekend, we'll all have over a week to practice the new map. A good learning lesson from this 1st turn is that equipment information and map edits need to be given to the modder much sooner so we all get a chance to practice the actual gameday map.

In any case Allies make sure you report the match results, format is posted in the toc AAR report topic in the TOC rules section, to metal so we can re-adjust the rosters. Also we will be posting the new map (with ROmaps that each territory will represent )once we figure out what happened in the southern battle.

Thank you to all who played today, and good work to both sides
Back to top Go down
Ernst Hoffmann
Army Group Commander
Ernst Hoffmann

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:29 pm

Good game to all that partook, as for the removal of mine fields on Berezina we thought that the allies were ware of this. I think all maps should have this done as it makes for a more realistic game play rather than a clantastic cap in strict order.

As for casualties and loss of equipment…

2.SS “Das Reich”

1 SPW
2 Pz III
4 Infantry
5 Panzer crew
NO ARTILLRY USED

Russian Forces

1 KV
All Russian infantry was killed including sniper and PTRD gunner (9 men)
NO ARTILLRY USED

Regards
Ernst Hoffmann
Back to top Go down
http://forum.deutschesoldaten.org/index.php
Michael Steiner

Michael Steiner

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:33 pm

I just want to Salute all the CCCP. You all played well, especially considering the numbers.

To the CCCP sniper, special Salute for the pistola fight in burned out house. I had no shot on ya and you had 2 of my men under fire. As a sniper i had no other choice but to assault with my 38. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Orlov

Dmitri Orlov

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:34 am

Yeah, I didn't see you.. I was hoping there was only 2 of you guys, but then you came... Nice grenade btw, shame I didn't get your guys, next time, prepare for a slaughter lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.invasionx.com/193
Werner Jungmann

Werner Jungmann

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:00 am

That PTRD man deserves a Medal.

1 tank and 3 soldiers taken out. A very good score.

All of the Russian side faught very bravely and honourably though, I too salute.
Back to top Go down
Smith

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:38 am

Ahab was the PTRD man
Back to top Go down
Andrej Matkovic

Andrej Matkovic

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:41 pm

Werner Jungmann wrote:
That PTRD man deserves a Medal.

1 tank and 3 soldiers taken out. A very good score.

All of the Russian side faught very bravely and honourably though, I too salute.

Thanks mate it was actually 1 tank, 2 with a pistol and 2 with the PTRD. I also managed to knocked out a Half track but you buggers bailed . Very intense scrimmage, had my heart pumping. Looking forward for the next battles! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ritter

Ritter

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Well Ahab, hope you're one of a kind. else we're still in for a helluva ride.
Well played Ivan. king
Back to top Go down
Eugen Reinhard

Eugen Reinhard

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:41 am

Battle for Lithuania (July 41) BR01
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Orlov

Dmitri Orlov

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:55 am

Prisoners in a fight to the death, hmm? Those poor civilians.
Back to top Go down
http://www.invasionx.com/193
Redit
Admin
Redit

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Those tractors should come in useful...
Back to top Go down
Smith

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:22 pm

Redit wrote:
Those tractors should come in useful...

You did not know I am the Commander of the 14th Norther Agriculture Battalion, [14NAB]? There will now only be half rations for soldiers. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ernst Hoffmann
Army Group Commander
Ernst Hoffmann

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:42 pm

The prisoners are to give it a more historical and realistic feel. As for the tractors we will use them to pull our vehicles out of mud during the spring thaws. Also it could pull our field kitchen. The AAr was writen by me and graphics by Herr Reinhard.

Regards
Ernst Hoffmann
Back to top Go down
http://forum.deutschesoldaten.org/index.php
Redit
Admin
Redit

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:11 pm

Fair enough
Back to top Go down
Ritter

Ritter

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:08 am

Quote :
Prisoners in a fight to the death, hmm? Those poor civilians.

I actually suggest we let the civilians pull our trucks trough mud and snow,
and let the tractors do some form of deathrace! We'd save petrol for the tractors,
and have fun watching both shows. Very Happy
Wer'e supossed to be the bad guys, so here's our very own start of the myth.
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Werner
Admin
Friedrich Werner

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:04 am

I agree with ritter, my horses are tired, and you guys are just laying about haha
Back to top Go down
Smith

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:58 pm

Eizengruppen, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Werner Jungmann

Werner Jungmann

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Smith wrote:
Eizengruppen, anyone?

You mean Eisenhower, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Redit
Admin
Redit

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Werner Jungmann wrote:
Smith wrote:
Eizengruppen, anyone?

You mean Eisenhower, anyone?

No, the Eizengruppen, led by Eichmann, mass murdered Jews...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Lithuania (July 41)   Battle for Lithuania (July 41) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle for Lithuania (July 41)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next